David Auto Collision Center has been keeping our paint and body repair customers happy for years with excellent service and quality you can see! David Auto has invested in the latest collision repair tools and equipment to produce a top quality repair every time!
Proper body repair and paint refinishing starts with the Mitchell UltraMate estimating software to allow you to receive a thorough and accurate estimate for your car or truck's body repair and paint needs. Once a complete estimate is created and approved by our customer, the repair process begins.
1. To restore structural integrity in today's late model car and truck frames and unibody vehicles, David Auto uses the Advantage Oval Frame Alignment Rack to ensure the vehicle is structurally sound and safely returned to original standards. Many collision repairs will never need this type of frame and body alignment equipment, but David Auto Collision Center has the latest tools and experienced staff to do the job properly the first time.
2. From slight misalignment, to complete front clip restoration, David Auto Collision Center will do the repair right. Our technicians have over 30 years experience in auto body repair and frame alignment, allowing you to rest assured your car will drive and function properly when it leaves our shop. Most paint jobs and body repairs can be completed in as little as a week, and just a few days in some cases! Our Body Repair Techs have the ability to properly repair a badly damage vehicle and return it to factory new specifications!
3. Door Jams will be properly aligned and original parts will be salvaged whenever possible. We don't just hang a new panel on a car and call it fixed... Cutting a body panel and replacing it at a critical point can possibly depreciate the value of the car, or compromise the structural integrity of the vehicle. When David Auto Collision Center repairs a vehicle, you will never know it was damaged to start with!
4. Once the structural integrity of the vehicle is sound, David Auto Technicians spend the proper amount of time to prepare the surface for primer and paint application. Not just a quick wipe with a tack cloth, but actually hand sanding the surface to remove imperfections in the previous factory finish. Proper paint surface preparation ensures a trouble free paint job for years to come. Small dents, dings and scratches often can be repaired to better than new standards without painting the entire car, saving you a great deal of money while increasing the value of your car or truck.
5. After collision repairs are made, David Auto has the proper tools and equipment to complete the repair back to factory specifications. Often times a collision repair requires AC repair during the process and David Auto has the latast HVAC Recovery equipment on hand, so you don't have to wait for your vehicle to be sent out to a general repair facility. Equipment like this can mean the difference between a repair that takes a few days, compared to a few weeks for other shops that don't own this type of equipment.
6. Another tool that is used quite often in repairing today's high tech automobiles is the hand held scanner. Not only is it required to read and clear 'trouble codes', it is also used to diagnose electronic problems with ABS Brake Systems, Engine and Transmission Diagnostics, as well as Air Bag Sensors and Resetting the Air Bag after repair. David Auto Collision Center has invested in the latest Snap-on Tools Scanner, the Solus Pro, to complete customer repairs in a timely manner. This is just one more step that David Auto has taken to ensure your vehicle is repaired properly the first time!
7. After final sanding and the surface is prepped, David Auto Collision Center uses the latest state of the art Paint Booth to provide a perfect paint finish every time. A clean environment is an important part of any automotive paint job being successful, and David Auto Collision Center uses a classic side draft spray booth to ensure a high gloss, smooth paint finish for your car or truck. With special heat lamps, David Auto is able to bake your car's finish to a lasting shine and the vehicle is then ready for final detailing before delivery to the customer.